How to get over crush on manager?

*Ignore the pic plz, i'm a girl lol* Anyway. So, i have a crush on the assistant manager at my pizza job. I haven't been there long and he has grown on me. He's helpful, yet stern, i like his voice, he's good looking in a strange way lol. I don't get too personal with him, so i didn't know... show more *Ignore the pic plz, i'm a girl lol*

Anyway. So, i have a crush on the assistant manager at my pizza job. I haven't been there long and he has grown on me. He's helpful, yet stern, i like his voice, he's good looking in a strange way lol. I don't get too personal with him, so i didn't know he had a gf. She was gone for a week staying with family because they had a falling out. Me and him went to the movies while she was gone because i really wanted to see John Wick. We had a chill time but he didn't try anything as i had hoped. Anyways, she came back and i thought me and him were going to try moving forward because i was sure they had broken up. (They went outside and argued and she took his house key. I wanted to call the police on her, he said no.) I gave him a ride home the night she was back and he texted me saying he hopes i don't think too much of his treat to the movies and that him and her back on good terms and she took back the engagement ring he got her... wtf? I feel really played...