How to change my life?

I am depressed because I am helpless for my life and future. I have master degree and some experience but I work as hausekeeper because I dont have to pay for food and room and I it is hard to get a job in my field of education. I can get a job in Dublin but with salary that I earn I can not afford my own... show more I am depressed because I am helpless for my life and future.

I have master degree and some experience but I work as hausekeeper because I dont have to pay for food and room and I it is hard to get a job in my field of education.

I can get a job in Dublin but with salary that I earn I can not afford my own place..I have to share badthroom and kitchen with other people and I cant save any money.

The best would be get a job in austria because there I can afford appartment and save some money but in austria is imposible to get a better job ( like assistant manager) ..and my german is not fluent

I dont want to work all life as hausekeeper and I dont want to share hause with 5 other people like is in Dublin.

I feel terible..many times I want to end my life because I am not happy and I am stressed out.