Neighbors dogs tearing up trash?

Soo here s the situation...2 dogs. 2 neighbors. 1 owns a drug house & shes always on something. The other is just a drunk. I ve called animal control twice. Verbal warning 1st time but the officer didnt tell me what he did 2nd time. Ik 3rd time is court which im honestly not going to court over this (i also... show more Soo here s the situation...2 dogs. 2 neighbors. 1 owns a drug house & shes always on something. The other is just a drunk. I ve called animal control twice. Verbal warning 1st time but the officer didnt tell me what he did 2nd time. Ik 3rd time is court which im honestly not going to court over this (i also have social anxiety & cant afford it). I ve thought about putting the torn trash in her yard but didnt know the legal side of that. Dont want to hurt the dogs as i think they r hungry. Thought about putting laxatives in some meat. Pepper & vinegar arent keeping them away. They let them out at night when I m sleeping & I wake up to trash. I also know for a fact its them cause ive caught them in the act but they ran off. Smart dogs. I also cant buy a larger trash can at this time. (Cant take trash until weekends & i normally have a bag that doesnt fit which is what attracts the dogs). She doesnt offer to help & runs inside & shuts the door ignoring us. We tried going to talk but she wont come to door. What can I do until I get a larger trash can or what s a legal way to get back at neighbors? I thought about trying to catch the dogs & taking them to a rich neighborhood where ik they will get fed. If i could take them in i would, but we are currently in a financial issue & i have a cat. Also they killed an outside cat i had a few months ago but i never took pics or called cops..i wish i had.
6 answers 6