Did Cory Booker rape someone?

I heard he raped some girl and got away with it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You should stop listening to the little voices inside your head.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Most likely it was some dude.

• Desire
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

A gay man who describes himself as a liberal Democrat accused New Jersey Senator Cory Booker of sexually assaulting him in 2014. I guess he must prefer men to women.

• 5 months ago

What I know for certain is that a few years back, Cory Booker wrote an op-ed piece about how he had groped a woman at a party when he was in high school. This story came out about the same time as the Brett Kavanaugh hearings.

Many articles have been written since then asking the simple question: What's the difference between what Cory Booker did -- something he admitted to -- and what Kavanaugh did -- something he denies? Booker says a person like that shouldn't hold public office. Guess Booker forgot about his published op-ed piece in which he detailed how he himself did what Kavanaugh was accused of doing.

The Lieutenant Governor of Virginia is accused of rape by at least two different women. That might be who you're thinking of. The Lt. Governor is still in office.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Sounds like something from Alex Jones, that Trump would re-Tweet, and Fox would pick up as meeting their criteria for "news".

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I wouldn't be surprised.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The girl was himself, with the help of a wig and a mirror.

• 5 months ago

I heard republicans are TERRIFIED of Cory Booker and have started paying shills to spread lies about him.

• 5 months ago

#BelieveSpartacus

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.