Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why do people have kids they cant afford to have?

Abortion isn’t cheap but if you can’t even support yourself in life, you’re selfish bringing a child into your already poverty struggling life, and it’s a lot cheaper than having a kid. TRUE selfishness is having a kid you can’t take care of properly. Why do people do this to themselves and their poor children?

Update:

I’m not talking about people who mooch off the government, I mean people who actually don’t but still choose to have the baby and struggle on their own

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago

some people do it purposely just knowing that the government will take care of them

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It's the Liberal way

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Liberals said they could

• 6 months ago

I don't think it's planned along the lines of "If I have a kid, I can get more from the government". What we have are generations of people who are only capable of thinking in the moment. Irresponsible coitus is a totally understandable outcome of thinking only in the moment.

Now, it is possible that there is some sort of weighing of outcomes, but these folks realize there isn't much of a downsize if they get pregnant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

murder is never the answer no matter the question.

• Sherri
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Good thing no murdering takes place in abortion, especially during the first 6-8 weeks when 99% of them are done

• 6 months ago

Easy answer. Because the government will give you free medical care and a guaranteed income.

• 6 months ago

a minority have actually been raped and had no choice over having a baby, it is their body and they have an abortion because they're either too young, too old, can't afford it

• Sherri
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I believe in pro choice, your rape story while sad is irrelevant

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Money from the government.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.