Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why do people have kids they cant afford to have?

Abortion isn’t cheap but if you can’t even support yourself in life, you’re selfish bringing a child into your already poverty struggling life, and it’s a lot cheaper than having a kid. TRUE selfishness is having a kid you can’t take care of properly. Why do people do this to themselves and their poor children?

I’m not talking about people who mooch off the government, I mean people who actually don’t but still choose to have the baby and struggle on their own

some people do it purposely just knowing that the government will take care of them

It's the Liberal way

Liberals said they could

I don't think it's planned along the lines of "If I have a kid, I can get more from the government". What we have are generations of people who are only capable of thinking in the moment. Irresponsible coitus is a totally understandable outcome of thinking only in the moment.

Now, it is possible that there is some sort of weighing of outcomes, but these folks realize there isn't much of a downsize if they get pregnant.

murder is never the answer no matter the question.

• Sherri

Good thing no murdering takes place in abortion, especially during the first 6-8 weeks when 99% of them are done

Easy answer. Because the government will give you free medical care and a guaranteed income.

a minority have actually been raped and had no choice over having a baby, it is their body and they have an abortion because they're either too young, too old, can't afford it

• Sherri

I believe in pro choice, your rape story while sad is irrelevant

Money from the government.