Almost every time I hear a loud noise outside I keep thinking that it is the rapture and get scared. Is this a demon torturing me?
- 5 months agoBest answer
maybe, but it could also be a mind control technique and you are being tested like a guinea pig. LOL, seriously though, if you knew the scriptures and studied all the different non biblical prophecies you would know that the last day doesnt happen till after several MaJOR prophecies are fullfilled. some are listed in Matt 24. and another in Thess 4 and Collosians and remember this: no one will know the day nor the hour, (i.e this means no one will know nor will they be able to calculate it) no one will know it until the day it happens.
1. the antichrist shall appear and reign
2. the two witnesses will prophecy
3. the antichrist calls down fire from heaven. this is a major sign. God will not do it.
4. on the day it happens, there will be a loud and long trumpet sound.
5. the Arch Angel Michael will speak with a voice that everyone will hear.
6. an earth quake will happen that the graves are opened and the dead in christ will rise
7. those that are live will be caught up into the clouds with Christ
8. all the wicked and the proud will be burned that hour.
9. those that survive the day can do so by fleeing to Zion or will be in caves but they will fear the Lord and there will be survivors on boats.
10. those that do survive even by hiding seem to also be saved after all that has been done.
these will be mortals that will live long lives and die natural causes. aiui. so if you have faith in christ, you will probably fit into the saved category in one of these scenarios. it would be best to prepare now to be ready when the Lord appears. getting baptized and repenting of sins and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost by the laying on of hands, is part of being born again. see John 3:5 kjv. 3:3 -7 also. but this is just the beginning ! only those that endure to the end will be saved. and those that endure all things must also receive a remission of sins. and there is also a new and everlasting covenant, which can be an eternal covenant to whom the faithful the promises cannot be taken away.
- 5 months ago
Is it a demon that tells you the fake?
Kidnapping is not for you, but for the faithful believers!
- Alamo JoeLv 75 months ago
No such thing as the rapture.
The belief that faithful Christians will be bodily caught up from the earth, suddenly taken out of the world, to be united with the Lord “in the air.” The word “rapture” is understood by some persons, but not by all, to be the meaning of 1 Thessalonians 4:17.
The word “rapture” does not occur in the inspired Scriptures.
If all faithful Christians will be bodily caught up from the earth, suddenly taken out of the world, how would you explain this scripture?
Psalms 37:29 The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.
when you die, all good people go to heaven, then if that is so, where do the righteous that live on earth forever come from if all righteous are in heaven.
So stop being scared.
- MattLv 45 months ago
No you are torturing yourself. Tell a psychiatrist about your constant paranoia.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- catbalou8Lv 45 months ago
No, it means you need intensive psychotherapy.
- Anonymous5 months ago
Yes! In your sick poorly educated mentally diseased mind it is. Get help! It's called delusional paranoia.