How can I learn Spanish in like 3 hours. The thing is that there is this drug deal going town in my school. Spanish students are involved?

How can I learn Spanish in like 3 hours. The thing is that there is this drug deal going town in my school. Spanish students are involved.?

(As usual) Now we all know Spanish drug deals end in a massive fire fight. I don’t want people to die. Maybe the 4A class would be ok to die. So i’ve Got a plan to crawl the air ducts and shout in Spanish to direct the drug dealers to go crazy and funnel them into 4A to finish those students. All I need to do is learn Spanish in 3 hours? Any help? I hate that 4A class.

• Bob

This a lame trolling attempt, please try and do better next time.

Stop trolling. Reported.

Bring Pedro with you to translate.

You cannot that is impossible you're crazy

Forget it! You need to study at least 600 hours to be proficient in Spanish.