Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

It is illegal to fly drones or other such in foreign airspace, why does US think they can get away with every provocation of foreign powers?

Outside the 12 mile limit, it is International, and requires no approval of any nation, by world treaty.

• Larry C

Russian and PRC subs have been found even 10 miles off the U. S. shores in the past, and we did not shoot them down. The answer on drones is YES! Conservatives know international law, and respect it.

Here in UK Muslim kids in tower blocks shine cheap laser pens at planes overhead, knowing it will blind the pilot, and police do nothing

It was well within international airspace dipshit

It was in international airspace.

If I am at home and I feel threatened by armed people walking around the perimeter of my home I am allowed to shoot them under "stand your ground" laws. How is this different?