Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you love the Republican Party?

The GOP is the most corrupt political party in living memory.

• Larry C

even FOX is corrupted to the core, one can tell by their regular programing.

As a non-American I think both main parties merit only a 1.

The GOP fails because they should be behind their POTUS and the Dems fail because they are power-obsessed. They are not for the people at all as far as I can tell.

Members of both parties are corrupt or have been compromised in some way.

• Sam

Not at all, it would be in the minuses.

-1,000 is probably too high a number, but you get the gist. They've proven themselves an enemy of this nation. I used to vote a mixed ticket in years past. No more.

• Larry C

Moronic drones of the DNC can not even answer this correctly

Republicans 4. They're not supporting the people's choice of President.

Democrats 1. I've never seen a more anti-American cohort of representatives. It's VERY concerning.

President Trump 7. Love what he's doing and trying to do, just wish he'd shut the hell up.

• Larry C

More liberal than I but your trend is correct.

3. They do not dare state the truth of the first amendment like the first 50 justices of the Supreme Court and 31 presidents did. DNC = 0.03

Conservatism Is Not the Answer

The conservative movement, which is more and more openly run by Jews and Zionist warmongers — like David Horowitz and Rupert Murdoch — and lunatic Christian Zionists, has become nothing more than a business, designed to separate the yokels from their shekels and get them alarmed, running in circles or, better yet, running over the cliff. They’re allowed to be distressed by the symptoms of multiracialism, but they can never even look for the real causes of our decline, much less the solutions, which they are not permitted to think about.

• Larry C

What there is 0.00 for is racists in 2019.

Zero point zero.

As a conservative, I hate Trump.

Republicans are not conservatives. They are warmongers and care only about wealthy and Israel. They do not put Americans first.

• Larry C

Katie.....; You have no idea what either a conservative, or a constitutionalists are, or what they stand for.

I don't love or hate any party, but I will play along with the hypothetical.

When they freed the slaves, 10. When they elected Trump, 1. (Even David Duke, a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan is running as a republican.)

• Larry C

Too bad you do not vote the individual, are you actually a DNC drone?