9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

not bad................

• Ben
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

It was great touring other places in the world.

• 5 months ago

It is going good so far

• 5 months ago

The water vapour clouds have not let down liquid oxidane, the ozone layer of the sky have done their job today of keeping away harmful rays, no extraterrestrials or intergalactic rocks have landed or crash-landed on the planet, global warming has not melted the poles which would cause disastrous floods across the world due to a dramatic increase in sea level height, Yellowstone or any other supervolcano has not erupted, the sun has not expanded to a red giant engulfing Mercury, Venus and potentially Earth, nothing has happened to any of the planets which could affect the Earth's orbit and knock it out of the circumstellar habitable zone often referred to as the 'Goldilocks Zone', Andromeda has not collided with the Milky Way creating a supergalaxy, and the heat death of the universe has not occurred yet, so right now, pretty nice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kathy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

So far so good today.

• Toruko
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Haven't buried anybody yet.

Its more funny if you think

I'm joking.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Great thanks. =]

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i guess its ok id been on my period so it woke me up

• Ontol
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Humanity has one maternal ancestor, only the greatest chicken could jump to the clouds.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.