How do I transfer windows 10 to a different hard drive on the same computer?

I have windows 10 installed on a 256 gb drive... I know not the best idea. Well it's out of space now and rather than having a bunch of different drives to keep track of, I would much rather just have one. I bought a new 2 tb SSD and am wondering how to get Windows 10 onto it. If the only way is to buy another... show more I have windows 10 installed on a 256 gb drive... I know not the best idea. Well it's out of space now and rather than having a bunch of different drives to keep track of, I would much rather just have one. I bought a new 2 tb SSD and am wondering how to get Windows 10 onto it. If the only way is to buy another copy of windows that's ok, but how do I get the computer know that I want it to use that hard drive? I can disconnect the other one but I don't think the computer will know where to look. have tried using PCMover and EaseUS, and I have all my documents on the other drive, just not Windows itself. I can clarify information if you need me to, thanks!