hi my name is Julia and something happened last night in my living room.?

last night when I was in my living room my pictures fell off the wall all by themselves.my big brother had passed away 3years ago and this month in june makes his three years.only one certain picture was broken and the glass broke into a million pieces.then last night like 3 am three more pictures fell but didn't crack.please tell me what does this mean..i believe in ghost and spirits.

You have got to take a straight forward approach to this before you think paranormal. Personally, I don't think this has anything to do with a haunting. Sol may have it right here depending on where you live. There may have been a minor tremor in your area that could have caused the damage. What I advise you to do is this. Put the pics back in their places after checking that any nails are firmly in the wall. Check the fasteners on the actual pics, be it a metal fitting or a cord. Make sure that they are all ok. You need to check with the authorities. If there was a minor quake last night, then there is your answer. If the pics come down again, even though you have checked their fittings and checked for further quakes, then you can start to consider something more of a paranormal nature. That being the case, check with your nearest spiritualist church.

• Even if spirits were real why would they come and break your pictures? Either there is some natural explanation, like there may have been a slight earth tremor which dislodged the pictures or things did not happen exactly as you describe it.

• j153e

It is very unusual that many pictures would fall on the 3 year anniversary of your blessed brother's passing on.

The statistics (one month in 36 months, several pictures falling, the monthly anniversary of your brother's passing) support a supernatural event; however, because the three conditions can't easily be replicated, faith is more reasonable.

C. S. Lewis' "The Great Divorce," Helen Greaves' "Testimony of Light," John Burke's "Imagine Heaven," and Markk Prophet's "Understanding Yourself" may be of interest.

• English Guy

The thing is, coincidences do happen. Some of them so far out that it seems impossible but I could understand once. If it happens again then that is now worth looking at. If I was your brother, I wouldn't leave your house covered in glass as a greeting.

Really sorry for you’re loss.

What does it mean? To me, it means you’re pictures fell. Why? I don’t know, maybe it was paranormal, maybe not.

What matters the most is how you interpret this event, be it through your religion or spirituality.

You could spend hours upon hours trying to debunk those falling pictures and find out that you’re none the wiser at the end of it , you could find solace in the fact your brother is watching over you or you could accept that you don’t know. What ultimately matters is how you feel about it.

this is serious . it means you have no idea how to hang a picture .

Treat this as a random coincidence, but if it happens again then consider setting up a video recorder and see what you come up with.

I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your brother but, I don't believe in ghosts or spirits. ;-)