How do I open a .pdf file from Chrome?
- 5 months ago
Open PDFs in Chrome.....
01. On your computer, open Chrome.
02. At the top right, click More Settings.
03. At the bottom, click Advanced.
04. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
05. Near the bottom, click PDF documents.
06. Turn off Download PDF files instead of automatically opening them in Chrome.
- RayalLv 75 months ago
Chrome will display a PDF just fine. Drag the file into a chrome window.
Or File menu, Open file, navigate to your PDF.
- EnigmaLv 65 months ago
Download a free pdf viewer, this website has some suggestions: https://www.techradar.com/news/the-best-free-pdf-r...
- ∅Lv 75 months ago
you don't. you open it from Adobe Reader, which is free, but must be downloaded and installed.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Barkley HoundLv 75 months ago
Install Acrobat Reader DC on your computer and the first time you try to open a PDF in the browser choose it.
- Anonymous5 months ago
Drag the PDF File to the browser window