Does anyone have ergophobia?

My previous job caused me to have it. My manager yelled, ridiculed , and mocked me because I was making so many mistakes. Ever since I was fired I have ergophobja and can't go and ask for new job. I'm very depressed and sometimes I feel like my life is ending. I can't tell my family they have so much expectation for me.

• Ontol

You might be able to overcome this severe knock to your self esteem. Be as nice as you can to yourself is often healing. Many people get promoted out of their league, perhaps think about jobs with less responsibility, although hopefully one you will find more fulfilling. Good luck getting better.

• justin

I care. im sorry... God is testing you to care. to want the best for everyones soul love god and love good peopel when its hard. If I cna help send me a mesage my kik is gerberstuffbabies my email camaro33125cody@gmail.com or usa my text now number is 717 516 0310. Depresion is a disease and u must fight back. I've been thru this, know many friends who are working thru it with my help. u must see thru this illusion . If I didn't care I wouldnt bother replying . Therfore I do care . Therfore i want u to reply. For me accepting that god loves me and wants the best for me and pushing away/blocking negative thoughts and feelings helps alot. Create a rubber band like forcefield within the center of ur mind and use it to push slowly but forcefully all the negativity out of ur mind. Pull urself within this rubber band force field and use it to create some space inside that u can have hope and faith that god will make right all wrongs if u can. Another trick is to put things in perspective. To see the world and ur life as a short temporary schooling for ur soul where u whould try to learn what u cna when u are here cause afterwards is an eternity of perfect bliss and good things. if u cna do it right it often will make u feel ur negativity melt away. All pain and suffering will be reimbursed he told me and it will not be a 1 to 1 ratio but 100 to 1. some pain types differ like oppression which is even more so. So do not allow the sadness to win.

• .

The only way you're going to move past this is by looking for a job. The longer you wait, the harder it will be.

I googled ergophobia. It just means you're lazy and don't want to work.

Do you mean agoraphobia? It sounds like you've been through a bad time. Having some symptoms because of that is not unusual. Why don't you call your doctor and share what's been happening. They could refer you to a therapist who could help.

I'm sorry that you're in so much pain. You can overcome this, though. <3