Nicholas asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 6 months ago

How many pushups should a healthy Male be able to do?

If you haven`t done before than you just start with as much as you can. After just build up day by day. :)

Check out this program. It helps to lose bodyfat quicker also have great exercises which helps to get a shredded body. :) www.redteasecret.weebly.com

Age plays a role but for a younger male i believe 0-5 is sad and 5-15 is below average and 15-25 is average and any rep above 25 is impressive when doing a slow controlled functional pushup and not those rapid quick dips to the ground and back up.

Fitness is not dependent on strength but, rather, on the body’s overall health.

There’s no right or wrong answer.

It just depends on the male.

Some do more, some do less.

There’s no average amount.

• Jack6 months agoReport

Absolutely right, it depends on male stamina. How much he can do and another thing is control on mind if you are feeling pain but then you are saying to your mind, no no you can do more then mind help you in do more pushups anyone can try this trick.

• olivia

It will get your upper-body endurance to fit-man level in 12 workouts. Perform sets of half the number of pushups that you completed in the test—resting 60 seconds between sets—until you've done a total of 40 pushups. (For example, if you did 12 pushups in the test, you'll do seven sets of six pushups.)

I can do hundreds at a time but I'm abnormal is this regard. The most I've done is 257 in a row.

• Will

You can be healthy without being strong. For the longest time, like spanning 18 to 22 years of age, I was out of shape in terms of strength and couldn't even do one push up, but I had always been very healthy. I simply lacked muscle.

• David R6 months agoReport

You can actually get fit by doing the following:
      1. Take stairs instead of the elevator.
      2. Park your car further out and walk to the entrance.
      3. Take the long way around walking.
      4. Ride a bike or walk instead of driving.

https://fba615hnk7mpqz78h5ueggp72q.hop.clickbank.net/

Hope this helps!

At a very minium 10, if your fairly strong you should be able to do 30, if your strong then you should be able to do 50, if your very strong you should be able to do 100 or more, keep in mind these are nonstop pushups without stopping and full range of motion no cheating like you see at the gym with partial range of motion

• kelvin

as many as they can handle

I can easily do one or two push ups.