FAMOUS YOUTUBER- i have a fan page created for a famous youtuber and now people are offering me money to advertise.?

okay, so a couple of months ago I created a fan page for a famous youtuber. I never thought it would grow as fast as it did. Now I am getting offers from companies to advertise in the group and they will pay me. I was wondering where do i find guidelines on what is okay and not. It was just supposed to be a fan... show more okay, so a couple of months ago I created a fan page for a famous youtuber. I never thought it would grow as fast as it did. Now I am getting offers from companies to advertise in the group and they will pay me. I was wondering where do i find guidelines on what is okay and not. It was just supposed to be a fan page, and money was never supposed to be involved. A couple of the group members offer to send money through cash app for the admins and moderators hard work in the group. I am afraid to accept any money because i do not want to be sued because they page is named after the youtuber. When i first created the page I told everyone in the group description that the page is not associated with the youtuber its just page created by fans. So i was wondering where do i find information about what I can and cannot do because the group is named after this person, but I am a full time student and the extra cash is sounding great.
Update: I know an easy answer would be to change the name but i dont want to do that. Also the fan page is on facebook
0