Mike asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 5 months ago

I am stuck in the automatic repair loop and I’ve tried everything to fix it. I can’t even fully restart my pc it just crashes Windows 10?

I’m on Windows 10 I have a rx 460 and a 4300 I bought the system prebuilt

• Lv 7

so return and exchange it.

While the taking out the ram sounded good, you can usually just hold the power button in for 5 - 10 seconds and the computer should fully power off, clearing all the ram. While I suspect the bad/corrupt code is on your hard drive and not in the ram, doing a full power off position will rule out the ram.

• David

this youtube video shows you how to resolve this problem

https://youtu.be/dS0ZqS5jf8o

Youtube thumbnail

Unplug your computer take the ram out of your computer and put it back in no attempt to restart your computer and see if it loads. Windows 10 never really shuts down and if there's some kind of bad code stuck in the ram it'll keep the computer from booting and put you in the repair loop.the good news is if your hard drive isn't burned out you can make a Windows 10 installer on somebody else's computer and reinstall Windows 10 with in about 20 minutes

• Chris Ancor

Don't allow yourself to get too tired. Take a break.