Why is God so evil to me? Most people don’t think I’m attractive, I’m no where near academically intelligent, fail all exams I take, not?

Really good at anything, people see me as an easy target, most guys only want one thing then fück off and even those who get to know me fück me over eventually, I have no friends, no one in my family other than parents talk to me, I rarely speak to my siblings, they’re not interested. I only live for my cats. I’m... show more Really good at anything, people see me as an easy target, most guys only want one thing then fück off and even those who get to know me fück me over eventually, I have no friends, no one in my family other than parents talk to me, I rarely speak to my siblings, they’re not interested. I only live for my cats. I’m 19, female btw. Trying to get a job, did get one but they’re taking ages to get back to me, I have another interview but for a shït money job. Most people my age have cars, I can’t even drive. I want a car to stop relying on shítty public transport and travel easy. I’m just sick of life, I don’t really want to die, I just want things to get better but they never really do, there’s always something, I’m sick of it and life won’t give me a break
15 answers 15