Feeling pain all up and down back and chest/stomach?

So recently I've been having lower back pain that comes and goes, now it's everywhere! My chest, my stomach, my hip, lower and upper back, and sometimes my legs. It'll sting for a little bit and then go away, but the back pain is more consistent. Especially in lower back. I also have headaches that come and go as well. I went to urgent Care and they gave me meds, but they thought it was nothing to serious, I'm still worried though. Especially cuz I still have a pulsing feeling in the middle of my back. Do I need to seek immediate medical attention or wait to see my primary care doctor on Monday?

I also will feel weird in the head sometimes with my pain ...also sorry for repeat questions I'm just a worry wart.

If the pain hasn;t gone away and has spread I'd recommend seeing a doctor.

• LP7

It could also be some kind of flu.Rest up take things easy, leave unimportant commitments for later.Focus on quiet,rest, clean diet,clear soups, plenty of water to flush toxins and a good liquid multiB.Stay off the junk foods.See how you go.Make that appointment for Monday just in case.