why is toyota america's most popular car brand?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because I can buy a used one for $3000-5000 that has around 100k miles on it

Then I can put another 150k to maybe 200k miles on it, and the only money I'm going to spend on it is for gas, tires, and regular maintenance costs. I've already done this with 2 Toyotas. Why in the f'in hell would I spend $10k-20k on some american car that's going to break down once it hits the 150k mile mark.

Hey, I want American cars to succeed as much as their fanboys. If people buy American cars then more people in America stay employed, right? And this is better for the economy. The American car makers need to stop putting profits above quality, it's literally and slowly killing them. They're like Tweakers but their addiction is the price of their stock when the bell rings at the end of the day.

• 5 months ago

Because they actually work.

• zipper
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Since when? Give me a Chevy or Jeep any day. You are believing to much of Toyota's hip!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

They are one of the most reliable cars on the road today

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Erik
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

cheap and reliable

• 5 months ago

I love my Toyota Tundra! Great truck.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

What makes you think it is the “most popular”?

Is it not simply the “best selling”? That's quite different!

• arther
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

reliability big powerful reliable drink lots of fuel the ones i like my mum likes camerys

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Because of the quality

• Geo
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Excellent Engineering and Quality Control.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.