Why Is The Media Allowing Rosie O Donnell To Say Foul Things And Getting Away With It?

I m disappointed, with how the media allowing Rosie O Donnell make false clams and talk crazy about the President family like that with no proof. Imaging this was the reverse side were Trump saying something about her family, like the way Rosie did the media will have a field day and call him every name in the book. It crazy women can say what they want on a media platforms with no consequence.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

That is so called freedom of speech. However, that is wrong interpretation. Each side should present evidence in accusing others.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Rosie should call Donald a Fat Be Yoch.

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Well if the President is allowed to say foul things, make false claims and talk crazy, why shouldn't Rosie be allowed to do the same.

Donald Trump has now added horseface" to the list of insults he has hurled at women publicly, which also includes "fat pigs," "slobs," and "dogs," "disgusting" to name a few.

Trump said of his former Republican primary competitor, Carly Fiorina: "Look at that face, would anyone vote for that?"

He uses insults, like a kid in the playground against all who oppose him. He genuinely seems to delight in name calling, belittling, and demeaning rhetoric, and like most bullies he rarely passes on the opportunity to denigrate his foes.

A few of the president's favorite putdowns as of June 17, 2019 include: loser (234 tweets), dumb (222 tweets), terrible (204 tweets), stupid (183 tweets), weak (156 tweets), dishonest (115 tweets), incompetent (92 tweets), fool (83 tweets), pathetic (72 tweets), moron (52 tweets), and racist (50 tweets).

So why is it OK for the president to say foul things and get away with it, yet wrong if anyone does it back to him.

Sounds like hypocrisy to me.

• 5 months ago

I need space to write answers

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't like any of the TV feminist women, or the messages. I have found it is salutary to shut off the sound. You would be surprised how much better it is. Most of their garbage is in the audio.

Of course, I am at the PC at the same time.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Why Is the media allowing Trump to say foul things and getting away with it?

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Because most of the media hates Trump and agrees with her when she bashes him or his policies.

• 5 months ago

Everyone knows she is vulgar person with a potty mouth. Her credibility is zero. Slander laws of public figures should be amended by Congress, but don't look for that to happen with the ABA contributing heavily to Democrats. LOL

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

The media hates Trump. They will do anything to promote the hate towards Trump.

• -j.
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

O'Donnell and Trump are both loudmouthed morons.

The difference is we should be holding the President to the highest standard in the country. Instead we hold him to one of the lowest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.