Felipe asked in SportsCricket · 5 months ago

Who do you think gonna win Cricket World Cup?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

i think that this world cup gonna win England

England luck favour

• Will.
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

England did win it.

• 5 months ago

New Zealand must win the world cup but ICC rules take the side of England because they are hosting.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I think the team who scores the most boundaries.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

i think that this world cup gonna win England

• Betty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

England,providing their batsmen don't let them down again.

• small
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Obviously England as it will be played at Lord's.

I would not be surprised though if the Kiwis do manage the biggest upset of the year!!

EDIT.....Oh My God !! It turned out to be a fantastic Kiwi fight to upstage favourites England.... unprecedented. Kiwis would have lifted the Trophy but for the streaky 4 overthrow runs fortuitously earned by Stokes (for no error or mistake on the part of the gallant Kiwi fielders) when the fielder's throw deflected due to hitting Ben's bat dragged by him on the crease to save himself from getting run-out. So far as I am concerned, I declare the Kiwis as the deserving winners of this great World-Cup Final played at Lord's.

• small
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

OMG! what a Kiwi fight, unprecedented. They could have won the Trophy but for the freaky 4 runs Ben earned as overthrows due to fielder's throw hitting his bat dragged on crease to save himself from a possible run-out. For me the Kiwis were the clear winners of this extraordinary Finals at Lord's.

• 5 months ago

NEW ZEALAND 🇳🇿🇳🇿

• 5 months ago

England. They look stronger overall than the Kiwis. I was pulling for Australia.

Edit 14/7/2019 - At the moment, England need a miracle. The Kiwi bowlers have been masterful up to this point, near halfway through.

Edit - INCREDIBLE! England got their miracle! Now, can the Kiwis hit for 16? I think not....

Boult seemed the least-overpowering bowler as the match progressed and I don't understand the decision to have him start the Super Over when he gave up two sixes (and stumbled over the boundary on a catch to give them a third), just when it seemed NZ had the thing won.

Last edit - Wow. Kiwis tied but England win on boundaries. Wow. Place must be going nuts.

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

England look very good at the moment..I can't see the Kiwis beating them.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.