Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 7 months ago

Do Aries men tend to ignore women they like?

I went out with my coworker on a date 2 weeks ago and to what I think we had a great time. However that was the first time we had sex as well. He wasn’t that great in that area only because I think he was too excited and finished fast. But now after one date he still comes by my desk and flirts and tells me good morning beautiful every morning in a chat. However he hasn’t asked me out or suggested hanging out since. Today he looked at a picture of my 2 kids at my desk and he told me:”yeah you make cute kids”. Is this normal Aries behavior? He did tell me he’s a loner(but secretly so am I). Is he still interested? Or is he just playing me? What is he waiting for?

Favorite Answer

Aries women <3 are friends <3

Yes, they use it as a tactic because you'll chase them and it makes them feel attractive and powerful. On the other hand, when you get tired of it and give up, they also enjoy the chase.

Don't know about that. But i've been friends with one. Very sweet person he is! They din't ignore they approach when they like someone.

follow your heart .

Imo, all the Aries I have ever known...sleep around. All of them. If he wanted you ..he would have already tried to lock that **** down...

He's just having fun..

And feeding you some scraps to keep your legs open for him...when his schedule is free again. He knows you got kids and are desperate. You probably dodged a bullet, my best friend married an Aries, she was in your position with two kids...after 10 years of cheating, lies, abuse... Well, she divorced him and is lesbian today. Enough said.

• Ilariajolie6 months agoReport

I’m waaay too pretty to be desperate honey. I got options. Just trying to see if I gotta replace him with someone else.

• Janet

Aries is his SUN sign .. the only one out of 40-50 astrological factors you can find by JUST looking up the month-day of birth

Unfortunately, the ONLY thing that the Sun's Sign indicates is how he relates to himself. His need to feel whole, to feel a solid self-esteem.

Aries is the style of behaviors that produces this for him.

But it does not answer YOU question.

You need to look at his Moon sign (emotional reactions), his Venus Sign (relationship needs and behaviors), his Mars Sign (how we goes after things he wants), and his 5th House (specifically about ROMANTIC relationships).

But NOT his Sun sign.

But regardless of astrolgoo one who wants someone leaves them alone. They don't want to risk alienating them, nor losing them to some other man. It would be like seeing a $100 bill on the sidewalk and walking on by without picking it up ... "I'll pick it up later" ...

His behaviors will show you how interested he is .. and how interested he is NOT.

Understand that men chase women FOR sex. Only if they are also ready to settle down are they also looking for a relationship.

I doubt if he is waiting for anything. He is not afraid to lose you, and he already had the sex.

Anyway, MOST dating relationships end and end with pain. So only a fool dates a co-worker. Unless they are about to quit and go work somewhere else.

Hvcgujkk jkoiplnb

He is not in any hurry to sleep with you again. Let him make his rounds and eventually it’s your turn again. He is not exactly saying get lost because he does still flirt with you to keep you hanging on. You are just part of his modern day harem. He will tell you when to jump and how high. Now go to bed and be patient.

Jokes on you and you know it

• Ilariajolie6 months agoReport

Like your daddy did with your mama until he slipped up and out came you LMAO

Astrology is magic not nature and no statistics exist for magic.

Failed your science classes in school or attended Hogwarts? Certainly there has never been any actual research on astrology stereotypes. It would be expensive and nobody is willing to foot the bill. Far easier and cheaper to just make it up. Plenty of credulous people that don’t question.

If you’re serious about the Tooth Fairy science, you would go see a professional. No one pays them to be wrong.

No, I sound rational. You sound cheap.

• Ilariajolie7 months agoReport

You sound bitter. Go to bed. Please.

the configuration of stars that can be seen in the sky at the time and place of your birth have absolutely no effect on your behavior