Do i need to replace my fridge?

I have an igloo mini fridge and i think im having some serious issues with it. I have to turn the dial up to its max to keep the temp at a low level, It holds at 1°c, But the compressor never shuts off, It has been running continuously for 3 days. If i turn the dial down even just a little in between 7 and 6 the... show more I have an igloo mini fridge and i think im having some serious issues with it.
I have to turn the dial up to its max to keep the temp at a low level, It holds at 1°c, But the compressor never shuts off, It has been running continuously for 3 days.

If i turn the dial down even just a little in between 7 and 6 the compressor runs for 2-3 minutes and shuts off for 8-10 minutes but the temp rises and sits at about 9°c

When i went to bad last night i set the dial in between 6-7 to test it again and when i got up about 7hrs later i checked my temperature monitor in the fridge and it was back up yo 9°c

Note that before i went to bed the temp was at 1°c.
Rising 8°c within that 7hrs does not seem right to me

This is my 2nd replacement fridge in 3 days and i really dont want to call my landlord and tell him this one is not working to.

I live in a bachelor thats why the mini fridge, Encase anyone was wondering.

Suggestions..
Thank you.