Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 months ago

Muslim' do you believe that a non muslim will go to hell?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mintee
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

im a m uslim.. and anyone that claims they know that non muslims according to Islam are going to hell dont know diddly about Islam.... its up to Allah alone who he will judge and send to hell or not.. we absolutely do not and never will have that knowledge, so its a sin to speculate.. in the Quran, Allah does say some non muslims will go to heaven. read here: "Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians—whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).

................. there is always hope up till the last second of your life that you may believe and re pent to God and He will take you to heaven. God/Allah is merciful and wants good for us.. He wants us to be in heaven, we have everlasting chances to gain that reward....

• Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

There is no allah just a Black stone in Mecca

• 5 months ago

Since GOD promise to the Muslims that they would be paradise dwellers , so those who deny by themselves not to be paradise dwellers , then who is to be blamed then.

• sam
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

According to Muslims, all Muslims will be forgiven for wrongs after a light punishment. Christain bigots are even more ridiculous claiming all Christians have to do is ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus!

Others however good or virtuous to burn in hell for eternity!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

this Non muslim is going to heaven i believe in Christ and i am not a Pagan

and i will never see a Muslim in heaven

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sone
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I don't know .

• EddieJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I thought Muslims believed in a point system. So, anyone who gains more positive points than negative points will go to heaven, regardless of their affiliation.

The problem is that they generally agree on what is good and what is bad, but they don't know the NUMBER of points assigned to each thing.

So, the idea is that you had better try to do as many good things as possible and as few bad things, and you just have to hope that your points come out OK.

So, then, obviously, a non-Muslim is NOT going to be saying the correct prayers 5 times a day, so they don't get the positive points for that.

The question is: If you don't say the prayers, is that a zero (for non-action) or is that negative points?

If it's zero, then you can probably make that up with enough positive things. But if you are getting negative points 5 times a day throughout your life, it seems there is no way to do enough good to make that up.

So, there is the general concept, but the specifics are unknown.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

ofcourse they do. even some catholics eg Mel Gibson think that non catholics will go to hell.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.