mom
mom asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 5 months ago

Do you get tired of calling a company and the robot does not understand you or they want you to push this button and that button?

when you finally get threw to someone, they put you on hold and you listen to some music that is awful until someone finally picks up

Favorite Answer

I think anyone normal would get tired of that nonsense. The robot half the time can't figure out what you're saying. I do everything I can to get to a live person. Sometimes some places set it up where you can never speak to a live person.

• RICK

If its as billing department when they ask the reason for you call say "late payment" it will immediately send you to a person

I was told this by someone who works in a CC billing office and personal experience says it does work

You can give them a call

yes, they need updates

Personally, I generally find the robots to be better than the people. At least a robot knows the difference between through and threw

• Bob

I assume that by robot you mean their automated service system, to answer the question, I also don't like it but have seldom had an experience like you described happen to me.

• mom

don't you just love it when they disconnect you and you have to call back again and go threw push this button and that button all over again

• Bill

Try pressing zero every time it asks you a question. I find that works pretty often.

• James

I just say 'agent' and wait until a human answers