mom
Lv 7
mom asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 5 months ago

Do you get tired of calling a company and the robot does not understand you or they want you to push this button and that button?

Update:

when you finally get threw to someone, they put you on hold and you listen to some music that is awful until someone finally picks up

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think anyone normal would get tired of that nonsense. The robot half the time can't figure out what you're saying. I do everything I can to get to a live person. Sometimes some places set it up where you can never speak to a live person.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

If its as billing department when they ask the reason for you call say "late payment" it will immediately send you to a person

I was told this by someone who works in a CC billing office and personal experience says it does work

• 5 months ago

You can give them a call

• 5 months ago

yes, they need updates

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Personally, I generally find the robots to be better than the people. At least a robot knows the difference between through and threw

• Bob
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I assume that by robot you mean their automated service system, to answer the question, I also don't like it but have seldom had an experience like you described happen to me.

• mom
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

don't you just love it when they disconnect you and you have to call back again and go threw push this button and that button all over again

• Bill
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Try pressing zero every time it asks you a question. I find that works pretty often.

• James
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

I just say 'agent' and wait until a human answers

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.