Do you think Nancy Pelosi will be the last Democrat Speaker ever?

Favorite Answer

The Party is imploding. They will get it back together eventually under new leadership. Pelosi is not wrong. Omar, Tlaib, and AOC are toxic and she played right into Trumps hand now being forced to defend and stand by the most radical members of her own Party that not a week ago she was trying to create distance for the 2020 Election. All it takes is one tweet and they lose their minds.

No, unless some massive independent surge happens.

NO because unlike you I'm not stupid and recognize that the odds are way against it.

Why would that be the case?? The Dems control the house now. And there is a much hated Republican in the White House. I think the Dems have an excellent chance to put many more speakers in the house & control it.

Of her generation, maybe.The new ones will have to represent the people instead of "big money corporations", you know, the way they are SUPPOSE TO DO IT. A real democracy instead of a "BOUGHT" DEMOCRACY where money matters. Once there was a dream that any kid "could become president". Now only the Rich can become president? No brains required.

• ?

Id say its extremely unlikely

I don't see why that would happen.

• Jeff S

Nope I believe if she starts an impeachment inquiry she could become the first woman president in American history!

Do you think you would marry me

• -j.

No.

These questions get easier every day!