Facebook friend requests?

I (18F) am getting over 30+ Facebook requests per day. The catch is that most of them aren’t bots but they are real people with mutual friends and live where I live. This is because they engage with my posts, add me on my other socials in my bio, and I asked one of them how they found me and they said it was... show more I (18F) am getting over 30+ Facebook requests per day. The catch is that most of them aren’t bots but they are real people with mutual friends and live where I live. This is because they engage with my posts, add me on my other socials in my bio, and I asked one of them how they found me and they said it was through my suggested.

Although I can just delete them it’s really overwhelming not going on Facebook for about an hour or two and then coming back to 10+ friend requests. The majority of them are males of Arabic race (I’m Arabic but I don’t think that has to do with it). Has this happened to anyone, how can I make it stop?