Facebook friend requests?

I (18F) am getting over 30+ Facebook requests per day. The catch is that most of them aren’t bots but they are real people with mutual friends and live where I live. This is because they engage with my posts, add me on my other socials in my bio, and I asked one of them how they found me and they said it was through my suggested.

Although I can just delete them it’s really overwhelming not going on Facebook for about an hour or two and then coming back to 10+ friend requests. The majority of them are males of Arabic race (I’m Arabic but I don’t think that has to do with it). Has this happened to anyone, how can I make it stop?

• Daniel

They probably think its Cute and you cant Shut off your Friend Requests Completely Unfortunately the Closest you can set it to is so that they have to have Mutual Friends with you to Add you but you said you been getting Requests from people that have Mutual Friends with you so that may not Solve your Problem

well I usually get requests from Arabs as well and im white. I think some of them are looking for a visa.