How to get a Mac to stop saying “can’t connect to iCloud”?

(I apologize if my grammar is incorrect) I’m at one of my family members house. They have a Mac, and they let me on it. I keep getting this pop up “This mac can’t connect to iCloud because of a problem with (iCloud ID). I don’t know what to do. I have a windows, so I know nothing about Mac computers, and I don’t want to sign out because they might get mad.

• keerok

Wait till morning and ask the owner.

• SRΛSC

Ask them to check their Apple ID & password in the Settings.

MAC computers are designed so that why they log in they can also connect to a storage space on the Internet. The computer can make copies, etc. of files (such as the music, documents, etc) in the storage space (called iCloud.)

Your Windows computer can do the same thing. It just saves to "Dropbox" instead of "iCloud."

Whatever ID you used to log on does not have an iCloud account, so the MAC can not save to there. It is safe to use the MAC without an iCloud account. IT just means that any music you download, etc., would not be duplicated to an iCloud storage account.

• Rayal

MAC is an router internet address. Mac is short for Macintosh. it is not an acronym so it does not get all caps. Just a bugaboo of mine and not a diss of you personally.

you could read the article below and there are other things that cause the same basic problem.