How can I get a full refund on ebay?

• Judy

Why do you feel that you should get one? is the item damaged?

It's too late. You didn't present your case to eBay correctly and now that they have closed the case, the matter is over and done with. You screwed yourself, unfortunately.

The time to open the case was before you paid a dime. That was when you reported to eBay the seller was demanding extra money for shipping when shipping was free. You should not have paid anything until eBay got involved and figured out what the seller was trying to pull.

By returning the item most likely. The reason would be important though.

You got free shipping...you just didn't get free shipping on your return. There is a difference.

How is this a tax question?

I think you are stuck. I am sorry it was so much money. (The same thing has happened to me. Seller sent an unuseable return shipping label, so I was stuck paying the return postage- they had sent me someone else's item.)

I left my seller a negative feedback and managed, within the few characters, to explain why.

So why not call ebay again?

• amanda5 months agoReport

I have a receipt to prove it because its the same tracking number if not it wouldn't of been sent back and I would of had to prove I lost it

I started a case because originally the seller said free shipping it was not free shipping I had to pay 22.70 out of pocket on top of what I gave them and the total was 52.70. When I got the item the item didn't work and or wasn't what it said it was it was a wii game matt for wii and wiiu and it dosnt work because its not compatatble. The game works alone but not game matts. The seller refunded only 30$ but left me with the shipping cost even though they stated free shipping and refused to just send me a label for a refund what can I do. I cannot open the case because ebay closed it due to only refunding me 30$ not the whole amount and I never got free shipping.