Do you think this was unprofessional of my doctor?

I went to an appointment to see my doctor, and he asked me if I had a job (since I recent graduated with my B.A. When I told him I got a job which is in my field of study he seemed to have a problem with it. This job is a part-time job so I was avidly applying for another job part time in my field. I successfully... show more I went to an appointment to see my doctor, and he asked me if I had a job (since I recent graduated with my B.A. When I told him I got a job which is in my field of study he seemed to have a problem with it. This job is a part-time job so I was avidly applying for another job part time in my field. I successfully got an interview for the second job that same day after the appointment and he could have been more condescending about it. I had some problems in the past with anxiety and depression and he knew about that medical history and reevaluated me. I had explained that some of the cause was since I was consistently stressed throughout school and how I am less stressed since I am finished. I also said that striving to be the best in college being a competitive atmosphere can stress out a student. After I said that he cut me down and said to me don t go telling the people at the interviewer at the job how college was a competitive e
Update: The appointment was a follow-up appointment.
Update 2: He also told me that I don't have to lie on a job interview. I know how to conduct myself on an interview because I have been on countless ones for years. I have all the instructions that I've learned from career advisors and professionals. He made a back-handed comment. Hell, I got the job I am currently a... show more He also told me that I don't have to lie on a job interview. I know how to conduct myself on an interview because I have been on countless ones for years. I have all the instructions that I've learned from career advisors and professionals. He made a back-handed comment. Hell, I got the job I am currently a part of, that should say something. He doesn't have to be a cocky jerk about and should mind his own business.