Hello, anyone knows what software can i use to administrate a water board in a village. thanks in advance?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Hi.

A basic search on Altavista gave Me these results, but as You can see on the "related searches" at the bottom of the page there are a lot of custom terms You can add in for the "water board".

https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A0geK9eO7DddJ...

I worked for a Plumbing / heating /drainage / gas / fire sprinklercompany for over 20 years, & before the Owner bought a larger company that camewith it's own software & forms & methods, We researched a few pieces ofbilling software for small companies.

I personally liked one called "Client Biller" that cost about $75US I think, but it did everything You need to.

I also just did a quick search for it & alsofound this site, but You can also search for "billing software" on sites like Major Geeks,download.com, softpedia, or most others.

https://www.capterra.com/billing-and-invoicing-sof...

G'Luck!!!

• Roddy
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

An Excel spreadsheet will let you put in the figures from the meter readings and calculate the amount of water used, thence the total charge. The final bill can be produced in Word and the charge copied/linked from the spreadsheet.

• 5 months ago

Click here to get answer

• 5 months ago

every house in the village have water meter and we sell water by gallons 2 cents the gallon i would like a software that i can put in the data an calculate how much water have some one used and what will be his bill at the end of the month and finally print the receipt.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

I am assume that you are wanting to administrator things for the local board that handles the water for your village, not that you are wanting to "water baard" or torture someone.

Usually the kinds of things you would be doing is producing letters and other documents, putting information into a spreadsheet and producing presentations. You would want a program like Microsoft Office. It includes "Word" for creating documents, "Excel" for making spreadsheets and "Powerpoint" for presentations.

If you do not have the several hundred dollars that a copy of Office can cost you, consider using one of the free "clones" of the Office program, such as OpenOffice or LibraOffice. They have been around for years (OpenOffice for decades) and are reliable and very usable programs. And they are 100% free.

• 5 months ago

What kind of water board are you trying to administrate, exactly?

• Fuhr
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Farmers Only Dot Com

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.