I don't know why Women do this?

So I am talking to this woman, and we are asking each other different relationship questions. She also text back something to one of my answers, and ask "what's up?", and no answer. So it gets to the point where she ask me if I am ready for a long term relationship which I answer (she also expects me to answer). Then when I flip the question back to her, same thing as before no answer. So I wait a little bit then I ask both questions again, the first one in regards to clarify her prior statement to one of my answers, and then the second being is she ready for a longterm relationship (and why). Still no answers, and I have no idea why women do this. It is like they expect you to answer their questions and will chase you down to the end of the earth to answer those questions. Yet, when you turn the questions back on them it's like um I am not answering that and will never answer it. It is very infuriating that this is going on. Just looking for why women do this.

If you said you're not into a long relationship and just want a free whore then she moved on and has no reason to answer you.

Women don't want to answer the "what kind of relationship do you want" question because they know most men get scared off if they say they want long term even if the man says he wants that she may not want to answer in case it still puts you off.

Nice, sensible, mature women don't carry on like that. She's a dud.

Red flags!

She sounds like a head f*ck. Avoid that girl like the plague, she is in fact... going to f*ck your head.

But not in a sexy 'straddle your face' way.

all women don’t do this. shitty ones that don’t know what they want do this. it ain’t gonna last buddy

Sir, that is NOT a question.