Who is the kindest person of faith (any faith) that you have encountered? How did they impress you?

• ?

Here name was Edeth.... an old lady of the church I first attended after my Salvation..... her example of Faith was totally open and unimpeachable.... from the caring for her dying husband... to her commitment to prayer.... I had many internal struggles with my faith.....her insight in seeing this, when others did not, led to conversations that have held me up ever since.... she went home several years ago... I so look forward to being with her again.......

• ?

I knew a lady who was so good, she was a little "crazy". Saints often tend to be like that.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Bill B

Akin to what yesmar said, I married the kindest person of faith I ever met 29 years ago.

The kindest atheist I ever encountered is challenging to narrow it to one. Nikon f5 aka Maria MacMahon was always very kind to me. I was deeply saddened to learn she passed away several months back. Same goes for Off My Meds; that guy just had a gentle spirit to him and was arguably the most funny person I encountered online or in real life. It was sad that he passed away too. Also, Boum aka Helene from Canada was genuinely kind to me over the years.

Online, people of faith worth mentioning... Jon M (upside down) was always kind to everyone, even those who slammed him. Of course Blueiis, who is sweet and quite witty. And Frogma was always a hoot. And SDWL as well.

The living God... because He has forgiven us and IS the Holy Spirit.

Adolf Hitler, he was a sweet man with good intentions

• yesmar

The kindest person I have encountered personally I married 22 years ago. She was a Pentecostal, a denomination I don’t care too much for, but her kindness and heart superseded any religion she practiced.

The kindest online atheist I have encountered is Uncle Fester. Whatever he has to say, whether in disagreement or not, is in a civil manner, with Jeremy and El Nerdo Loco running close seconds.

The kindest theist I have encountered online is She Dances With Love, a kind hearted soul also here on R&S.

These people give me hope that the human race isn’t lost.

I have been fortunate enough to know many kind people of many different faiths. It’s hard to say who has been kindest.

Can't say for nice people. But anon blue face has been one mean son of a b--tch.

IVE KNOWN QUITE A FEW FINE SWEET PASTORS OVER THE YEARS..MY FAVORITE ONE WAS FROM TEXAS....MR M....I LIKED HIM VERY MUCH...WHEN I SPOKE WITH HIM ONE TIME ABOUT SOMETHING PERSONAL, he gave me good advice...