How to get over someone? Please help me?

I've liked this guy since I was 11. I'm 19 now. I first met him in 5th grade but I moved schools a lot and I transferred out the next year. I met him again in 11th grade, but of course he was different. We ended up in the same class for 2 years but I've always been too shy to talk to him and I guess he... show more I've liked this guy since I was 11. I'm 19 now. I first met him in 5th grade but I moved schools a lot and I transferred out the next year. I met him again in 11th grade, but of course he was different. We ended up in the same class for 2 years but I've always been too shy to talk to him and I guess he figured out I liked him but he was still nice to me and spared my feelings a lot. I know he never liked me and never will. I'm in College now, we ended up in the same college, taking the same course. But he withdrew without telling anyone, his best friend said he is running his father's business in Russia. I don't think I'll ever have a chance, or we'll ever meet again and it breaks my heart. He's never single and I know maybe he'll be married the next time we meet.

So I just want to move on. I don't know how. Please help me.