Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

My English professor said if you support Trump, then you will probably fail this class. What did he mean by that?

226 Answers

Relevance
  • ALBERT
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Yes Why do you not ask him to elaborate to avoid any misunderstanding because if he is like blackmailing you it seems to me that he is breaking the law!

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

That's not blackmail in any way but it may break discrimination laws but this question is probably a troll.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

He is saying that if you are a Trump supporter you are not smart enough to pass the class.

• 5 months ago

Ask him what he means by that

• Rihanna5 months agoReport

Answer mines please https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190722003925AARV8kD

• humpty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You are lying again. Let us assume, however, that you are actually a student and not a troll at his computer. The professor might mean that someone who supports Trump lacks the critical reasoning skills to pass an undergraduate course.

As someone who attended both Johns Hopkins and Harvard long enough to earn three degrees, and had to teach a few courses along the way as part of the grad school process, I never once heard a professor (nor would I have said) anything of this nature. It is the professor's job to teach all students their subject, and that requires getting their attention and building their confidence. What you CLAIM was said is unprofessional and counterproductive. It never happened.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • hamel5
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Complete Bull S

• 5 months ago

Not sure what he meant but if he feels everyone should agree with him then he is in the wrong job line

• Kay
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I totally agree with that. He's an English professor; those who work in the written word should accept that there are a lot of different opinions.

• kim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That he is of a mind that his hatred of a politician is a powerful tool of teaching. WRONG. However sidestep him and think for yourself. You may jot down on your paper, he has influenced you by sharing his views. These kind of nuts love that ego stroking.

• 5 months ago

report him... fired

• 5 months ago

He meant to tell you your Trump-type English vocabulary will fail his English class standards.

• 5 months ago

He should have never said it. There are plenty of Democrats (like the four crackpot women) who are as deplorable as Trump.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.