Would you throw a living "lobster" into a pan of boiling water to cook thoroughly to eat as your supper?

Favorite Answer

I`d like crabs.

Now would I do a thing like that?

i can't stand seeing lobsters crowded together in tanks, so cruel, never had one, never will

Yes then lather in garlic butter

No but I heard that they cannot feel the scolding water.

I have, in the past. Today I would steam it instead.

Yeah I could but I would kill it before putting it in water

to me a "pan" refers to a shallow cooking container and a lobster would suffer needlessly before it died since it would't be completely immersed. i would say a POT is a more suitable, deep cooking container to toss a lobster into.

used to work at a fish market and every day i'd go out and grab crabs and lobsters from the live well and toss them into the giant cook pot we had out front. so you could say they were boiled alive except that their life ended the second they went under the boiling water.

and there were deee-licious!!

• Cammie

You don't throw. You gently but firmly put the head in first to kill it faster.Don't over cook.Lots of klemon and butter if you like.

I prefer my lobster cooked live on the grill.

No. I don't like eating lobster