Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 months ago

What's your favourite Star Trek movie?

The only Star Trek films I've seen are Star Trek 2009, Star Trek Into Darkness, and Star Trek: Beyond. I'm not a fan of Into Darkness. Out of the other two I'd pick 2009. Beyond's very good but the Jaylah's monologue is too over dramatic for my taste so it stands out too much. 2009, keeps you on edge and ready for more, in my opinion.

Wrath of Khan.

The 2009 JJ-Verse films are OK, but I really don't like the story universe that they are set in.

• Joe

The first retro movie when they were all young and eager...that was hilarious.

Star Trek II: The Wrath Of Khan

None of them because I'm not all into sci fi stuff.

ST: First Contact

the one I will be watching when I turn on the tv

Star Trek (2009)

• Racer

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

• Lv 4

excellent answer, including the great outdoor scene that was sometimes omitted

None really but I loved the TV series in the early days they were amazing.

• Cap'n. America

Me too. Glad U do not call it : "The original series". It simply says; "Star Trek". They did Not know if a later series or not. Cancelled after just 3 years, Shatner was living in a trailer when man set foot on the moon...