Can a 15 year old get into serious trouble watching porn?

Ok so I’m 15 and i’ve Been watching porn! When I clicked on a video and paused it a warning pop-up showed up on my screen! I did not really know what it said bc I got so scared and deleted my history immediately...! Can government/FBI be tracking me?! I’m I into trouble?!

Favorite Answer

Stop worrying. This happens to us all the time. Ooops did I just type that?

Only your parents/grandparents will get mad at you. No one else really cares.

Later.

That's because boys pause porn at interesting places to do stuff. The popup is to spoil their fun and make them keep watching. Everything you do on the internet is tracked. Even if you do anonymous browsing they can read the cookies on your computer just not update them so Google and other advertisers know what you are doing. The FBI / NSA track all users but are only interested in illegal porn and terrorists. Everyone looks at porn and they can't arrest everyone they only go after those watching the illegal stuff.

Yes, there could be juvenile charges if they are a ward of the court or in the Foster system.