wolf
wolf asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Women, if Trump asks you for a kiss would you allow it?

Trump is rich. Of course women would let Trump do anything he wants to them. They would only claim is was harassment when it became public (you know, because they're embarrassed) or they stand to gain something from it. Women love money and instead of getting a job and earning it themselves they let men do sexual things to them for it. It's how women work. They get all hot and bothered over money then they try to claim it's evolution...like they have zero control over their behavior. Then, if men claimed that liking big breasts was evolutionary they'd label all those men sexist. But no, judging men based solely on their wallet is not sexist at all.

I'm not saying Trump is a creepy predator (to some degree) but you know a lot of women will do anything to get with a rich man...so it goes both ways. And not all claims of harassment are always true.

• Sharon

only if he wanted to kiss a venomous snake instead of me

Not in a million years

what are you...seven...

Yes. I would kiss him on the cheek. MAGA

• Notatroll5 months agoReport

Anyone who would kiss Trump is either gross and filled with slime or a money hungry beeach...which one are you?

The question is irrelevant because Trump never asks. As he explained:

"You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Well as long as he asks first.

I would advise against it. Those lips have been places no one, male or female, wants to go.

Putin's butt, for example.