Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Should the squad be treated like human beings or should they be elevated like a protected species beyond reproach?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

They insulted America and disgraced Congress. Nobody should defend those traitors.

• abdul
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They should be treated just like the political leaders they are. If they can't take a bit of criticism, such as they dish out daily to potus, then they should just get their butts back in the kitchen.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They should be lined up in front of a concrete wall and shot as traitors.

• 6 months ago

They should be treated like clowns and laughed off the stage. I don't like the Democratic party, but they can do so much better than them. Give the Republicans a challenge for once. No more losers! At least Obama wasn't a complete joke.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ricky
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They are beyond reproach NOW. As a conservative, what negative comment could I make, that most would consider to be warranted? If I claimed they should get a bit more experience under their belts before taking the lead in their party, you’d call me a racist.

• 6 months ago

We should not interact with them like they are children who don't know any better when they act ungrateful and say vicious things abut the Jewish people and insult American citizens by calling us garbage . They are messy ungrateful thinkers who are not in Washington to make sensible laws for our country ,they think they are entitled to destroy our laws and economic system

• 6 months ago

I am surprised the Jews have allowed them a seat at their table...

• Mike
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

They are crazy ,voted out

• 6 months ago

As of now the GOP is treating them like the scum of the earth. You neglected that option.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.