Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Did you ever hear of Obama trying to help a white person out of trouble, like Trump is trying to help the black guy in Sweden?

This is the second time Trump has helped blacks in trouble in foreign countries. The first time Trump did it, he never got a thank you from them.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Yes, I remember him helping that cop from Cambridge that was being accused of being a racist. Oh ya, it was Obama that was accusing him before the facts were all in and he was proven wrong. At least he publicly apologized for making the accusations and jumping in before all the facts were known. Oh, that's right, he publicized the beer feast that celebrated both men forgiving each other. Only, the cop did nothing wrong to be forgiven for.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You seem to have forgotten the idiot missionary in North Korea that Obama negotiated to release, or the trip Bill Clinton made to Korea while Obama was President to get a couple more white religious enthusiasts back.

Shakespeare appears to be right. "The evil men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones."

• Mike
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Obama did nothing for the college kid in North Korea

• 5 months ago

No never for that matter he never tried to help some poor unfortunate Kenyan from his country

Oreo is a RACIST along with his thing he’s married to

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • sam
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Trump was chosen as president, now choose him as your god

• 5 months ago

As I recall, Somali pirates took a US ship captained by a white man with a majority white crew. Obama personally gave the order granting the authority to a Navy commander to use force against the pirates. As a result, snipers killed them and the Americans were rescued.

Does that count?

• 5 months ago

Yes. You should read up on Obama's farm aid bill. It helped (and continues to help) millions of white farmers here in the USA.

Big parts of the trillion dollar bill include subsidized crop insurance, commodity price supports, and rural development.

• 5 months ago

It appears President Trump is not a racist afterall. It must be foolish to have believed the Democrat Party lies all these years. You just can't trust a Democrat at all.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

This nonsense means absolutely nothing. I couldn’t care less about what Trump is doing about this guy. His being black does not impress me. It’s odd that you think it should. I don’t know why people presume this should be some great thing to black people. It doesn’t mean anything. This is merely pandering. Which supposedly people hate so much.

• 5 months ago

Trump has brought American's being held hostage all over the world back home to their families. Obama watched from his golf cart and did nothing.

• RE
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Um, Mikey ... no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.