Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 5 months ago

do you think this is normal?

im 15, and my mom is a little overprotective of me. she won't let me go out with friends, and she doesn't let me stay up past 9:30 during the summer. whenever we go out, she makes me hold her hand. she's paranoid about me getting lost. she still makes me sit on a booster seat in the car, and every day when i come home from school, my mom carries me on to her lap and makes me sit on her lap in front of her computer when i do my homework. i feel its really awkward and uncomfortable. she put a tracker on my phone so she knows where i am when im at school.

she also tucks me into bed at night. she even sings me lullabies! and she still makes me call her mommy and when she talks to me, she's like "oh, sweetie! let mommy help you with your biology homework!"

when we go out on a long trip (usually for one over an hour), she makes me wear diapers because she doesn't want to stop at a rest station to let me use the bathroom. sometimes if i'm stressed out, she comes into my room and breastfeeds me for about 20 minutes, and then puts a pacifier in my mouth. and whenever i get a small injury, such as a bruise or broken wrist, she puts on a wheelchair and pushes me around on it

Favorite Answer

its not normal, you need to tell the cps about it or find another place to live

• nanu

that is sick...................................

• cat

I remember this story trolling a long time back. Are you bored again? At least make up a new story.

• John

What county do you live?

You writing is slanted with accents and nothing your mother doing is wrong.

Not even here in weird land.

For starters, are you trolling ? If so it’s a good story but a little extreme. If not then that is serious ! Get help from the cops or societies that help children. Your ‘mommy’ obviously isn’t ok and needs mental help. You might want to protect your mom and not turn her in based on natural feelings that date back centuries but you have to understand the that turning her it will be better for you and her !

I don't believe you, trolltrolltroll.

either you're a troll... if so, cool story. reminds me of all the mom/son porn.

if you're not a troll, your mom needs mental help. please call and get her some help.

so you suck on your mom's **** for 20 minutes a night? i am guessing she gets aroused from this.

and just curious, does sucking on her breasts make you aroused/turned on/hard?

dont sound norrnal to rne, call cps

• ?

This is a TROLL.

• Arthur Dent

You can certainly tell school is out for the summer.

• `

Great story, Scrappy.