Would you resent your mom if she stayed with a man who treats you badly?

I love my mom very much, but as I’m growing more and more into adulthood, it’s hard for me to not resent and be mad at her, which to her looks like “for no reason”. This is because the man she married when I was 11 has treated me terribly since they tied the knot. Not physical abuse; but subtle things that... show more I love my mom very much, but as I’m growing more and more into adulthood, it’s hard for me to not resent and be mad at her, which to her looks like “for no reason”. This is because the man she married when I was 11 has treated me terribly since they tied the knot. Not physical abuse; but subtle things that completely changed me and my life. I would call it emotional abuse on many occasions. My mom has and sometimes does stick up for me, but it is increasingly hard to see her with him when I feel like I’m being betrayed. My mom was always a single mom until she got married, we were so close, and I feel like we can never be like that again being that she let a man into our lives that dislikes me and treats me wrong. He treats me worse and worse as I age, and I can’t help but resent my mom for still being with him, despite how he treats me and makes me feel.
Please no criticism, just advice and thoughts.