This is embarrassing but read details. How do you know how to kiss someone?!?

I’m 17 and about to be a senior in high school and haven’t kissed anyone.. I had been overweight almost my entire high school and even when i was an okay weight i isolated myself. I’ve recently lost a drastic amount of weight but still struggling and don’t even know if i’m ready to kiss anyone yet (bc of my... show more I’m 17 and about to be a senior in high school and haven’t kissed anyone.. I had been overweight almost my entire high school and even when i was an okay weight i isolated myself. I’ve recently lost a drastic amount of weight but still struggling and don’t even know if i’m ready to kiss anyone yet (bc of my insecurities) ANYWAYS i feel i’m getting closer to a guy, maybe, and I AM SO RIDICULOUSLY NERVOUS if he were to lean in to kiss me. i honestly think i’d walk away bc i don’t know wtf i’m doing and i’ve tried practicing with my hand like a dumbass and i’m so bad lol. ugh i guess i’m asking, how do you do it? or how do you just do it when you are so nervous and insecure?? and being a senior kissing virgin doesn’t help either so. ugh i’m just gonna keep pushing myself away and i don’t know what to do. if you took the time to read this and have any advice, i’d appreciate it so much. thanks so much!
1 answer 1