Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 4 months ago

When europe falls to islam, will it become a threat to america?

Peter Gore Seer,

The Jews Have Created A Huge Army Of Far Right Activist, The Islam Is A Victim.

Your a idiot eu will never let that happen. Bigot

• Raja

Europe will not fall to Islam.

I highly doubt it is

When the EU becomes an Islamic Caliphate, sometime in the late 21st century it will become a threat to all people everywhere.

ABSOLUTELY

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ive thought that same thing myself. One by one if they dont get it together those countries will fall

You give us Europeans too little credit. We'll eat s-hit and die a billion times before we let that third world pedo loving cult turn our continent into a s-hole.

• curmudgeon55

Paris 'arab ghetto' area been visited lately? burned out cars on sidewalks, police patrol in teams of 4 during daylight and don't go there after sundown. CSR and Gendarmery go there at night in armored cars and have 'clarions' at ready for some emergencies like fires.

I very much doubt it, my friend.

Islam has been a threat since the day it was founded.