How do you permanently get rid of stomach gas?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Don't eat or drink gassy foods

• 4 months ago

Well had you used any other word than "PERMANENTLY" i do know of ways to get rid of gas but the only permanent way I know would be to die. This must be a trick question because we are humans and gas is a part of our body process.

• STEVEN F
      Lv 7
      4 months agoReport

If I could give a stronger endorsement than 1 thumbs up, I would, Does this comment count?

• Henry
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

The Parthian and Roman way was to kill the patient, usually by pouring molten metal down their throat or tossing them into the Colosseum with the lions. The Romans also put them into a barrel with spikes that they then rolled, and put them into a sack with a snake and a dog.

• Peggy
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Charcoal tablets can help but check out which foods are eating tend to make more gas and avoid them or cut them down to a minimum.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

There are a lots of home remedies you can try. one is drinking Luke warm water daily can help in stomach gas.

Or you can read more about how to get rid on Http://hudibaba.com

Source(s): www.hudibaba.com
  • 5 months ago

You can't. Gas is a natural byproduct of digestion. What you can do is try eliminating some foods to see if they are causing the major part of the problem.

Foods like beans and broccoli are really healthy but they also tend to cause gas. If you are lactose or gluten sensitive, milk and grains may cause a lot of tummy rumbling and gas. Read the book, The Plant Paradox, and try the eating plan for a month. See if that improves your issue.

• 5 months ago

You don't. You'll keep getting that as long as you live, and for a short time after you die.

• k w
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

stop eating bread, causes gas/inflammation.....

• 5 months ago

You don't. Your stomach will always have the ability to be gassy at times.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Getting rid of your stomach is the only way to permanently stop it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.