What is the name for the hyperlinked articles that appear within the layout of online newspapers?

So if you re reading a news article online (from e.g. BBC or a published newspaper) there is often an inset box that links to a related story/article/comment piece. What s the name for this? Would you just call it a hyperlink? Or does it have a specific name?