T asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 5 months ago

are Republicans terrified that Mueller is going to reveal the truth about Trump and Barr this Wednesday?

83 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

This is in hindsight now but it turned out to be the nothing burger we were expecting. Before it happened, my guess was the Democrats were going to make themselves look worse than they already look, in hindsight that is exactly what happened.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

NOPE!

Insufficient evidence to prosecute is insufficient evidence to 'Impeach',,

AND!

Insufficient evidence to prosecute or &/or impeach is NO EVIDENCE!!

The hearings are just a dog & pony show,

And Mueller appears to be getting sick & tired of having to play the part of the "Wagged 'Dog' .

A few Dems will take another shot at trying to file articles of impeachment just to keep the spectacle going a little longer but everybody knows it's all over but the predictable Crying the Dems will be doing in 2021 after the Reelection...

• kim
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Fart up the tv screen Democrats, y'all should be arrested

• 5 months ago

MAYBE

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Yes they're afraid. And to a point the DOJ has stepped in with a clear cut case of obstruction of justice by warning Mueller as to what and how he must testify before the Congress. Our nation is going to hell in a hand basket under Trump when our own Justice Department breaks the law.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

So his report was a lie?

• Jeff
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Since Mueller only managed the staff I guess he never read what he signed

• 5 months ago

NO Not at all..Its the Democtits who are not accepting what they bought and paid for. They are still so full of hate because they lost they will stop at nothing trying to get back on top. They will also lose again because People want to have someone who actually thinks more of America Citizens then them selves and illegal invaders.

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Almost all other first world countries have universal subsidised health care and subsidised tertiary education. People in other countries feel sorry for US Americans getting screwed the way you are. So no people aren't thinking just of themselves. You get bankrupted for health care and suck it up.

• 5 months ago

As I've said here, if he has something to add, he should certainly do so.

Only the Democrats, who wanted to impeach Trump as soon as he was elected, see anything particularly damning in the "Report." Despite the fact that it was written to show Trump and his associates in the worst possible light.

Since the fires going out, he should throw a little gasoline on it, huh?

:)

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/18/18484731/mueller-report-trump-barr-obstruction-legal-experts

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Mueller said that Barr acted in good faith so I don’t know what he could say that could expose the Attorney General. The Democrats at best may just ask for Mueller’s opinion on if Trump should be charged.

• Mike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Who cares about Barrs relatives

• 5 months ago

No but the Democrats are sh!tting in their drawers that some of them will be exposed in more ways than one

• Toruko
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

I'm angry as are most voters. We can't reply properly to reader
      but in 2020 our ballot count will talk to the 2019 POTUS minions.
      Don't waste cash on a JC Penny White Sale. Wait for the Brown.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.