Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 6 months ago

Was Hilary really as bad as every says and would’ve made a poor president?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Steve
    Lv 7
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes. Every indication was she was, and is, corrupt as hell. Her handling of the e-mail affair, was itself worthy of a federal prison sentence. Had anybody else done that, they wouldn't be seeing daylight now.

• Annonymous
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

what indications??

• 6 months ago

she would have kept obamas policies, and that would have been a disaster---

• 6 months ago

She was much worse than anybody could ever imagine.

• 6 months ago

SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN WORSE

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No one can deny she was a disaster as Secretary of State and the Clinton's have a long history of incompetence and corruption. America dodged a huge bullet when Hillary lost the election.

• Annonymous
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

She was actually pretty good as Secy. of State, so I'll deny that.

• 6 months ago

I'll say I didn't vote for Trump, but hillary was a real nutter herself.

• 6 months ago

Why don't you do some research into Hillary's past?

She was in Little Rock, Arkansas for a long time. Near Little Rock there was an airport which was used for drug smuggling. Was anyone famous involved? Either Rep or Dem, or both? How was the money laundered? What about the two boys that dies on the railway track? Did the pathologist lie? How many stories of corruption can you find concerning Arkansas? Who was in politics at the time? What law form did he use?

How can all this stuff be out in the open but so few seem to either know about it or take heed of it?

• ...Show all comments
    • it is i
      Lv 5
      6 months agoReport

Three houses within sight of my kitchen are used for drug dealing! That has zero relevance to anything, other then the police not giving a crap about this section of town.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Hillary is bad, but people over exaggerate how bad she is. They act like deleting emails is one of the worst things someone could do.

And she would’ve been a bad president, but she would look like Abe Lincoln compared to Trump.

• ...Show all comments
    • alex6 months agoReport

Pressing a few buttons on a keyboard is fraud. How can you be so deluded to down play that seriousness especially in a high position when supposedly serving the ppl

• 6 months ago

Yes.............

• 6 months ago

No. I think she would have made a much better president than Trump. At least she had some experience in govt., some idea of how to do the job. Trump just wanted the title and the attention. He really had no agenda or even any understanding of how to do the job.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.